Membership is open to all persons interested in or actively engaged in teaching, research, and/or application of the principles and procedures of Applied Behavior Analysis. Membership is not restricted to residents of the State of Massachusetts. Membership shall be in one of two categories: Professional and Associate.
Professional Member: Must qualify in one of the following categories:
- Full membership of Association for Behavior Analysis: International
- BCBA, BCBA-D, or BCaBA
- Licensed as a Professional in a profession in which ABA is provided for within their profession’s “Scope and Practice”
Associate Member: Must qualify in one of the following categories:
- Student Member: This category is for any individual pursuing formal training in the discipline of behavior analysis but not yet gainfully employed therein on at least a half-time basis.
- Parent: This category is for parents of children who are recipients of behavioral services.
- Direct Care: This category also includes direct care staff for individuals that spend the majority of their working time implementing behavioral programs.
- Sustaining: Members who are able to provide substantial financial support to MassABA beyond the required level.
To become a member, please apply here.
Only professional members have the right the vote in Board of Director elections.