Membership is open to all persons interested in or actively engaged in teaching, research, and/or application of the principles and procedures of Applied Behavior Analysis. Membership is not restricted to residents of the State of Massachusetts. Membership shall be in one of two categories: Professional and Associate.
Professional Member: Must qualify in one of the following categories:
- Full membership of Association for Behavior Analysis: International
- BCBA, BCBA-D, or BCaBA
- Licensed as a Professional in a profession in which ABA is provided for within their profession’s “Scope and Practice”
Associate Member: Must qualify in one of the following categories:
- Student Member: This category is for any individual pursuing formal training in the discipline of behavior analysis but not yet gainfully employed therein on at least a half-time basis.
- Parent: This category is for parents of children who are recipients of behavioral services.
- Direct Care: This category also includes direct care staff for individuals that spend the majority of their working time implementing behavioral programs.
- Sustaining: Members who are able to provide substantial financial support to MassABA beyond the required level.
Only professional members have the right the vote in Board of Director elections.
The information collected on the next screen is only used by MassABA staff for the purposes of establishing membership status and emailing members updates related to MassABA business. We do not share your information with any third parties.