MassABA Pre-Conference Workshops
March 21, 2019
The Best Western in Marlborough
MASSABA will be offering 4 pre-conference workshops
Morning Workshops – 8:30-11:30 AM
- “Simplivise: training the trainer on how to simplify training, and supervision through the use of evidenced-based training strategies”
- “Ethical Issues in the Assessment and Treatment in Behavioral Feeding”
Afternoon Workshops – 1:00-4:00 PM
- “Essential for Living: A Communication, Behavior, and Functional Skills Curriculum, Assessment, Skill-Tracking Instrument, and Teaching Manual for Learners with Moderate-to-Severe Disabilities, Including, But Not Limited to Autism”
- “Ethical approaches to teaching social skills for individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.”
View the complete PDF flyer for details on the workshops and speakers here:
- Participants will earn (3) CEUs for each workshop
- Ethics and supervision CEUs are available
- $100 per workshop, or $150 for (2) workshops
- Light refreshments will be served, but lunch will not be provided.
- Space will be limited! Includes parking!
- Registration is on-line only.
- In the event of inclement weather where the Best Western is closed, a suitable replacement date will be rescheduled before July 31, 2019.
- For more specific conference information, email us at: email@example.com
Registration is closed for this event.