Date(s) - March 22, 2019
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Best Western Hotel
9th Annual Conference
March 22, 2019
7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Why Should You Attend?
MassABA promotes professional development training for behavioral professionals across the Commonwealth. The MassABA Annual Conference offers a broad array of presentations designed to accommodate the professional development and training needs of behavioral professionals.
Dr. Dorothea Lerman
Dr. Justin Leaf
- Over 25 session choices for up to 6.5 BACB Type II CEUs
- Includes lunch and parking
- Registration and payment is on-line only this year.
- In the event of inclement weather where the Best Western is closed, a suitable replacement date will be rescheduled before July 31, 2019.
- For questions or more specific conference information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations, Refunds, and Transfers of Registration
Registrations may be refunded or transferred to another member up until February 28, 2019 by emailing email@example.com.
Cancellations received on or after March 1, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund, nor can the registration be transferred to another member.
Registration is closed for this event.