Vision Statement for the Social Media Committee
- Through a variety of social media platforms and via the MassABA website:
- Support MassABA’s current Strategic Plan.
- Support MassABA’s mission to promote the advancement of the behavioranalytic profession.
- Support MassABA’s goal to engage and retain members.
- Support MassABA’s goal to increase membership.
- Disseminate information and news specific to MassABA.
- Disseminate information regarding the profession and science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Advocate for the profession of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Disseminate information and opportunities regarding professional development.
- Review and redesign current website for easier access and more opportunities for engagement;
- Regularly update MassABA website; engage membership, stakeholders, and other professionals using the MassABA website and social media platforms.
- Strengthen perception of the profession and science of Applied Behavior Analysis through social media – communicate successes and accomplishments.
- Develop and maintain a quarterly newsletter for members and stakeholders